Have you been interested in boxing? Do you like watching the fights and wish you could be an awesome fighter too? Then let’s begin! Before you start boxing you need to consider some tips.
- Find yourself a coach, you can easily find him at the gym you want to go. An experienced coach or trainer will help you a lot with their knowledge and skills.
- You need to have a balance in your workout – cardio is a very important part of boxing. Running, jumping rope, cycling and more.
- Eat the correct food – in any training you need to eat healthy options that work for your training regiment.
- Safety first! Always wrap your hands when training or sparring.
- Get the correct gear for every workout. If you’re sparring you will need a headgear, gloves, groin protector, a mouthguard and of course some handwraps. You can check out Bushido’s boxing gear here.
- Don’t over train, training way too much can be bad for you as you can injure yourself. Your muscles need to rest.
- Learn about techniques and movement, it can improve your fighting skills.
You’ll start to learn a lot of tricks, including the do’s and don’ts when you start training, so pay attention and practice. Our last recommendation is to always follow your coach and their training suggestions as they are the experts. Good luck!
Original source content: https://www.cletoreyesboxing.com/news/boxing-tips-beginners/