The Drako Youth PU Boxing Gloves are perfect starter gloves for children. Whether used for boxing, kickboxing, or muay thai, the Youth PU Boxing Gloves offer the perfect balance of protection, durability, and lightness.
- Great starter gloves for kids
- High quality polyurethane (PU) covering
- Perforated palm increases ventilation
- Adjustable Velcro closure strap
- Designed for children 5 to 9 years old
Drako Youth PU Boxing Gloves Description:
Drako designed these kid’s beginners boxing gloves to be economical yet safe and durable. It doesn’t make sense to sink costs into expensive equipment without knowing if your child will enjoy the sport. With that in mind, Drako uses the same materials in their youth line as they do in equivalent adult Drako boxing gloves.
The Velcro closure straps on these kids boxing gloves are ideal because they are easy to put on and take off. The straps are adjustable to any wrist size which makes them perfect for growing children.
These vinyl boxing gloves have perforated palms that provide ventilation to the hands while training. It’s nice to have this feature because the hands can easily become overheated due to all the protective padding.
Note: the ounces measurement refers to the weight of the padding the glove has; therefore, the higher the weight, the higher the protection. The hand compartments are one-size-fits-all, and the Velcro straps are adjustable so that they can fit any wrist.
- 6oz boxing gloves: these youth boxing gloves are best suited for younger children as they are light and will help them to keep their hands balanced.
- 8oz boxing gloves: these amateur boxing gloves offer an excellent balance between lightness and protection.
- 10oz boxing gloves: older children are usually stronger and hit harder and so we suggest this size for them because they offer the most protection.